Due to the rapid development in the airline industry and the needs of the Arab airline companies’ up-raise the performance and skills of their employees in deferent fields, AACO has a cooperation contract with the American University in Cairo, Egypt to launch three diplomas under the following names:
- Aviation Management Diploma
- Air Travel Marketing Diploma
- Passenger Handling Management Diploma
- Prerequisites for enrolment on the program are:
- Having a university degree.
- Passing a TOFEL test with a score not less than 550.
- A fee of USD 100 per participant/course to be paid to the AUC (only for AACO Training Courses (ATCs) as certificate issuance fees. And will be included in the course fees.
- The candidates have to pay at the end of the program after presenting the project, a fee to the AUC of USD 200 per participant for issuing the diploma certificate.
Special offer for Airlines
AACO RTC in line with its strategies for providing cost effective quality training, above mentioned diplomas could be conducted in-house at the airline’s home base at a competitive rate benefitting from the discounted rate offered for collective courses.
Each airline can train 24 participants on each diploma that could be scheduled to be finalized within a period of six months; also more savings could be achieved through conducting collective course to get the diploma expressed in saving each course certificate fees (approximately USD 2400 per course) by only issuing the diploma certificate at the end of the program.