Name Of Course: Customer Service & VIP Handling Course
Date:26/03/2009 - 28/03/2009
Conducted By: ATCs
How Will I Benefit?
- Develop customer service skills.
- Enhance communication techniques to make good impression and to present a positive self image.
- Identify opportunities for further skills development.
- Apply suitable steps for dealing effectively with passengers.
- Use interpersonal skills to deliver excellence passengers care and VIP treatment.
- Set and maintain high standards of services.
- Show awareness of body language.
- Undertake correct guidelines for handling complaints.
- Understand and be able to deal with a variety of “difficult” passengers.
Who Should Attend?
This course is offered to airline employees who provide service directly to the passengers (ground staff, commercial, passenger’s services, public relations)
- Defining service
- Interpersonal skills steps to success
- Making an impression
- The protocol of customers satisfaction
- The communication process
- Eye contact
- Handling complaints
- Resolving problem protocol
- Handling compliments
- Why do organizations lose customers?
- Telephone techniques
- Setting and maintaining high standards of services
- Check your level of service
- Obtaining customer feed back
- Personal appearance and hygiene
- Handling difficult customers
Non Members:USD 1000