I- Become Industry Partner
AACO Industry Partnership, established in 1996, provides the platform through which manufacturers, service and system providers and others, Arab and non-Arab, can collectively communicate with AACO members, offering their products & services through join projects, and network with our member airlines through various AACO forums. The program of course does not substitute the bilateral contacts between suppliers and AACO member airlines. It rather provides a platform of networking within the applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition the program offers a range of forums and networking opportunities.
The program is divided into two categories in which the interested party chooses to contribute to either two programs or one of them:
a. Financing scholarships to AACO member airlines at the AACO Regional Training Centers
b. Posting Industry Partners news in AACO monthly bulletin "The Nashra"
Application for participation by the interested party are submitted to AACO
- Free attendance to AACO Annual General Assembly
- Free attendance to AACO various forums with exhibitions and/or speaking opportunities
- Access to the secured part on AACO's website that includes data about the Arab Airlines through a dedicated username and password
- Receive other data or news circulations free of charge like AACO Weekly Web News, Annual Report, Arab Air Transport Statistical Bulletin (AATS) & 3D Insight
- Your company logo will be posted on AACO website and all other publications
- Your company will have a dedicated page in AACO Industry Partners Brochure distributed during the AGM
- Your Forums and Conferences will be published on our events section.